ERDAS APOLLO Overview
Do you have large volumes of geospatial information, regularly updated data stores, and a distributed user base? Do you need a single, integrated enterprise-class, spatial data infrastructure? Is your image delivery performance too slow and inefficient?
ERDAS APOLLO provides the greatest flexibility for geospatial data delivery, enabling dissemination into any client, on any device. Implementing an out-of-the-box, service-oriented architecture (SOA), ERDAS APOLLO can be customized and extended to satisfy both your geospatial and business process requirements.
Other enhancements include:
- Improved APOLLO Catalog WMTS delivery speeds.
- Expanded database support and usage statistics for simplified multi-node enterprise deployment.
- Advanced security to better support LDAP databases.
- Improved support for sub-image raster formats Up to 500% speed increase with TIF, IMG, SID and NTF formats.
- Delivery of Spatial Modeler GMDX synchronous models as layers.